Today we’d like to introduce you to Ivy Eilerman.
Hi Ivy, so excited to have you with us today. What can you tell us about your story?
I was born in Savannah, GA, and raised in Rincon, GA. I am 1 of 6 children. Being the oldest daughter in the group, taking care of people is something that comes naturally to me.
In 2001, I applied for a position with a lending company from a newspaper ad. I got that job, and eventually, that launched a career for me that turned into a passion all these years later. Every day, I get to help people and assist home buyers. I love what I do!
It is more than just closing loans, it is helping build a community.
Can you talk to us a bit about the challenges and lessons you’ve learned along the way? Looking back would you say it’s been easy or smooth in retrospect?
The road to success has most certainly had its challenges along the way. I have worked in various positions in lending. When I began, I was a single mom. I had a lot to learn.
I was told at one time that “I didn’t have what it takes to be a loan officer” but that apparently helped ultimately give me the determination I needed to be a successful mortgage lender.
Alright, so let’s switch gears a bit and talk business. What should we know?
What sets us apart at Angel Oak Home Loans?
• Commitment, Communication, Experience, Responsibility, Responsiveness.
• Innovative Loan Options – We offer traditional and non-QM products providing more options for more. homebuyers. Alternative solutions Bank Statement, Investor Cash Flow, Jumbo, and more.
Licensed in GA, FL, and SC.
Proudly serving as:
• Board member for the Sales & Marketing Council/Home Builders Association of Greater Savannah (2016-current).
• Board member for Home Builders Association of Greater Savannah (2021-present).
• President of Mortgage Bankers Association, Savannah Chapter (2019-2020).
• 2014 Gold Citation Summit Circle Awards (from HBA/SMC).
• 2015 Platinum Citation Summit Circle Awards (from HBA/SMC).
• 2015 Gold Award for Excellence in Mortgage Banking (MBAG).
• 2015 Rising Star Award (from FGMC).
• 2015 Gold Award for Excellence in Mortgage Banking (MBAS).
• 2016 Beacon Award as Effingham County Chamber Ambassador of the Year.
• 2016 Gold Award for Excellence in Mortgage Banking.
• 2016 Platinum Citation Summit Circle Awards (from HBA/SMC).
• 2016 Gold Award for Excellence in Mortgage Banking (MBAS).
• 2017 Gold Award for Excellence in Mortgage Banking (MBAS).
• 2018 Gold Award for Excellence in Mortgage Banking.
• 2018 MBAG President’s Award.
• 2018 Platinum Citation Summit Circle Award (from HBA/SMC).
• 2019 MBAG Gold Award for Excellence in Mortgage Banking.
• 2020 MBAG Platinum Award for Excellence in Mortgage Banking.
• 2020 Platinum Citation Summit Circle Award (from HBA/SMC).
• 2020 Effingham’s Most Fab Mortgage Lender.
• 2020 Best of the Coastal Empire-Best Mortgage Lender.
• 2021 MBAG Platinum Award for Excellence in Mortgage Banking.
• 2021 Angel Oak Home Loans President’s Award Winner.
• 2022 Homebuilders Association of Greater Savannah: Lending Team of The Year.
NMLS ID# 665216.
Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee.
Are there any important lessons you’ve learned that you can share with us?
The most important lesson I have learned along the way is to let people know you value them. Tell people in your life, whether that is work or personal life, that you care about them; that they matter, and that they are valuable to you.
My favorite mentor told me: “Who you are is more important than what you do”. And I believe you can never be wrong by choosing to do the right thing.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://homeloanswithivy.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ivyeilerman/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheIvyEilermanTeam